Former Beach school employee indicted for indecent liberties
Patience Justine Perez, age 22
Virginia Beach, Va. – A Virginia Beach grand jury indicted an ex-school employee who has been accused of having a sexual relationship with a student.
Patience Perez was indicted on one count of custodial indecent liberties.
Investigators say Perez had sex with a 15-year-old boy she met while she worked at Renaissance Academy.
In Norfolk, Perez is also facing charges for sleeping with the boy in a home and discussing plans with the boy to murder her husband.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery