Former Beach school security assistant charged with conspiring to murder husband
A former Virginia Beach school security assistant, Patience J. Perez, is charged with conspiring to murder her husband.
Norfolk police say on various occasions during the month of February, Perez transported the minor to her home in the 8000 block of O’Conner Crescent, where sexual abuse took place.
Police also say Perez and the victim used mobile phones to exchange pornographic images. Perez and the minor victim engaged in conversation and a plan to murder her husband. Detectives continue to investigate, and at this time have not charged the minor victim, in the murder charge Perez is now facing.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified