Criminal complaint: Former school security guard and student had sex ‘multiple times’
Virginia Beach, Va. – A former Renaissance Academy High School security guard admitted to sleeping with a 15-year-old student according to a Virginia Beach criminal complaint.
The complaint says the affair started February 1st and Patience Perez would pick up the boy after school and at night when he snuck out of his home.
“They most often would return to her home in Norfolk,” the complaint said, where they would “smoke marijuana together and have sexual intercourse.”
The complaint said it happened “multiple times” and the that the two also discussed the idea of Ms. Perez’s husband, a Navy sailor, being killed or dying.
The document said the last time Perez and the boy had sex was March 4 at the boy’s home when his mother was at work.
Beach police arrested Perez earlier this month on sex crimes charges, and said their relationship happened off school grounds.
Norfolk police arrested her last week for sex crimes and solicitation and conspiracy to commit murder.
Authorities said the two met at Renaissance Academy, and the two were sexting, exchanging pornographic images over their cell phones.
Perez will have a preliminary hearing in Norfolk in April and another hearing in Virginia Beach in May.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’