Criminal complaint: Former school security guard and student had sex ‘multiple times’
Virginia Beach, Va. – A former Renaissance Academy High School security guard admitted to sleeping with a 15-year-old student according to a Virginia Beach criminal complaint.
The complaint says the affair started February 1st and Patience Perez would pick up the boy after school and at night when he snuck out of his home.
“They most often would return to her home in Norfolk,” the complaint said, where they would “smoke marijuana together and have sexual intercourse.”
The complaint said it happened “multiple times” and the that the two also discussed the idea of Ms. Perez’s husband, a Navy sailor, being killed or dying.
The document said the last time Perez and the boy had sex was March 4 at the boy’s home when his mother was at work.
Beach police arrested Perez earlier this month on sex crimes charges, and said their relationship happened off school grounds.
Norfolk police arrested her last week for sex crimes and solicitation and conspiracy to commit murder.
Authorities said the two met at Renaissance Academy, and the two were sexting, exchanging pornographic images over their cell phones.
Perez will have a preliminary hearing in Norfolk in April and another hearing in Virginia Beach in May.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News