Mother of teen involved in sex scandal demands answers from school
Virginia Beach, Va. – The mother of the teen at the center of the Patience Perez sex case is calling out her son’s school for not seeing the signs.
Court records say Perez admitted to sleeping with the 15-year-old she met while working as a security guard at Renaissance Academy.
Police also say she used the boy to plan her husband’s murder.
The mother was brought to tears during her exclusive interview with Investigator Jessica Larche. She believes someone in the school knew about what was going on.
The school district has responded to the mother’s concerns.
Find out what they had to say tonight on NewsChannel 3 at 11.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen