Mother of teen involved in sex scandal demands answers from school
Virginia Beach, Va. – The mother of the teen at the center of the Patience Perez sex case is calling out her son’s school for not seeing the signs.
Court records say Perez admitted to sleeping with the 15-year-old she met while working as a security guard at Renaissance Academy.
Police also say she used the boy to plan her husband’s murder.
The mother was brought to tears during her exclusive interview with Investigator Jessica Larche. She believes someone in the school knew about what was going on.
The school district has responded to the mother’s concerns.
Find out what they had to say tonight on NewsChannel 3 at 11.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations