Former VB school employee sex charges move forward
Virginia Beach, Va. – Sex charges against a former Virginia Beach Public Schools employee were certified to a grand jury Tuesday.
Patience Perez is facing indecent liberties by a custodian charges after police said she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy who attended the school where she worked, Renaissance Academy.
Police said Perez and the boy met at the school, and had sex once at his Virginia Beach home when his mother was at work in March 2013.
Perez is also facing charges for sleeping with the boy at her Norfolk home, and discussing plans with the boy to murder her husband.
Perez is out on bond.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!