Former VB school employee sex charges move forward
Virginia Beach, Va. – Sex charges against a former Virginia Beach Public Schools employee were certified to a grand jury Tuesday.
Patience Perez is facing indecent liberties by a custodian charges after police said she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy who attended the school where she worked, Renaissance Academy.
Police said Perez and the boy met at the school, and had sex once at his Virginia Beach home when his mother was at work in March 2013.
Perez is also facing charges for sleeping with the boy at her Norfolk home, and discussing plans with the boy to murder her husband.
Perez is out on bond.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales