Former VB school employee sex charges move forward
Virginia Beach, Va. – Sex charges against a former Virginia Beach Public Schools employee were certified to a grand jury Tuesday.
Patience Perez is facing indecent liberties by a custodian charges after police said she had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy who attended the school where she worked, Renaissance Academy.
Police said Perez and the boy met at the school, and had sex once at his Virginia Beach home when his mother was at work in March 2013.
Perez is also facing charges for sleeping with the boy at her Norfolk home, and discussing plans with the boy to murder her husband.
Perez is out on bond.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found