Crews conduct repair work on I-264 EB potholes over the weekend
This weekend, crews were out on I-264 EB working to fix potholes.
Crews were cutting out whole sections of the road and filling them with concrete.
That’s supposed to be a better fix than just filling them in.
Those repairs come about two weeks after the pothole disaster.
That’s when about 20 cars and trucks were damaged by potholes after a night of heavy rain which damaged parts of the road.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'