Crews conduct repair work on I-264 EB potholes over the weekend
This weekend, crews were out on I-264 EB working to fix potholes.
Crews were cutting out whole sections of the road and filling them with concrete.
That’s supposed to be a better fix than just filling them in.
Those repairs come about two weeks after the pothole disaster.
That’s when about 20 cars and trucks were damaged by potholes after a night of heavy rain which damaged parts of the road.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home