Crews conduct repair work on I-264 EB potholes over the weekend
This weekend, crews were out on I-264 EB working to fix potholes.
Crews were cutting out whole sections of the road and filling them with concrete.
That’s supposed to be a better fix than just filling them in.
Those repairs come about two weeks after the pothole disaster.
That’s when about 20 cars and trucks were damaged by potholes after a night of heavy rain which damaged parts of the road.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS