Crews conduct repair work on I-264 EB potholes over the weekend
This weekend, crews were out on I-264 EB working to fix potholes.
Crews were cutting out whole sections of the road and filling them with concrete.
That’s supposed to be a better fix than just filling them in.
Those repairs come about two weeks after the pothole disaster.
That’s when about 20 cars and trucks were damaged by potholes after a night of heavy rain which damaged parts of the road.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery