Crews conduct repair work on I-264 EB potholes over the weekend
This weekend, crews were out on I-264 EB working to fix potholes.
Crews were cutting out whole sections of the road and filling them with concrete.
That’s supposed to be a better fix than just filling them in.
Those repairs come about two weeks after the pothole disaster.
That’s when about 20 cars and trucks were damaged by potholes after a night of heavy rain which damaged parts of the road.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam