Taking Action Against Potholes
This is the same area where massive potholes appeared after a night of heavy rain two weeks ago. Those potholes caused about 20 cars and trucks to be damaged.
But VDOT now says they are better prepared to deal with a situation like this.
Since the big pothole mess earlier VDOT says crews have been working both day and night to fill the holes with a more stable mix.
Newschannel 3 will continue to follow their progress and tell you about any other pothole problems out there.
If you see a problematic pothole on your commute or in your neighborhood let us know about it.
Post where it is on Newschannel 3′s Facebook page or you can email desk at wtkr.com
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave