Taking action: Finding solutions to pothole problems
On Wednesday – NewsChannel 3 will be in Richmond to get answers about VDOT’s response to our crumbling roads.
NewsChannel 3′s Laurie Simmons has a preview.
The Commonwealth Transportation Board will meet this morning at 10 a.m.
Members include the Secretary of Transportation and the VDOT Commissioner.
NewsChannel 3 Investigator Laurie Simmons will be asking them about the potholes on Interstate 264 – and if VDOT plans to foot the bill for the cars that were damaged when they struck potholes.
Look for her report today on NewsChannel 3, starting First at Four.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize