Man accused of killing two Hampton Roads mothers to undergo mental evaluation
A man accused of murdering a missing Norfolk woman and the mother of his children in Virginia Beach will undergo a mental evaluation.
Jamiel Graves will be screened to decide if he was sane when the women were murdered.
Police say he murdered Phylicia Robinson. The mother had been missing for nearly two months.
Her body was found in Graves’ closet in November.
The day before her body was discovered, police found the mother of Graves’ children dead in Virginia Beach.
Police there say he killed Mandi Myers and stuffed her body in her own closet.
The Norfolk judge will decide if Graves is competent to stand trial in two weeks.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales