Funeral held for slain mother
Virginia Beach, VA. – Funeral services were held Saturday morning for a slain Norfolk mother.
Family and friends of Phylicia Robinson gathered at Ebeneezer Baptist Church in Virginia Beach this morning to remember the mother who was murdered and found in the closet of her next door neighbor.
Earlier this week co-workers also collected Christmas gifts for her 5-year-old son to help the family through the difficult holiday.
The suspect in Robinson’s death, Jamiel Graves, has been charged with her murder.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified