Funeral held for slain mother
Virginia Beach, VA. – Funeral services were held Saturday morning for a slain Norfolk mother.
Family and friends of Phylicia Robinson gathered at Ebeneezer Baptist Church in Virginia Beach this morning to remember the mother who was murdered and found in the closet of her next door neighbor.
Earlier this week co-workers also collected Christmas gifts for her 5-year-old son to help the family through the difficult holiday.
The suspect in Robinson’s death, Jamiel Graves, has been charged with her murder.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom