Funeral held for slain mother
Virginia Beach, VA. – Funeral services were held Saturday morning for a slain Norfolk mother.
Family and friends of Phylicia Robinson gathered at Ebeneezer Baptist Church in Virginia Beach this morning to remember the mother who was murdered and found in the closet of her next door neighbor.
Earlier this week co-workers also collected Christmas gifts for her 5-year-old son to help the family through the difficult holiday.
The suspect in Robinson’s death, Jamiel Graves, has been charged with her murder.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found