Body of missing Norfolk mother found in neighbor’s closet
Norfolk, Va. – Police have identified the remains of a body found in a Norfolk home.
Officials tell NewsChannel 3 a Medical Examiner’s report has determined that the remains found in a home in the 9300 Block of Marlow Avenue in Norfolk, Virginia, on November 27, 2012, have been identified as Phylicia Robinson, a Norfolk mom who has been missing for nearly two months.
Police say the victim’s next of kin were notified prior to the release of this information.
Jamiel Graves of the 9300 Block of Marlow Avenue, Norfolk, Virginia, has been identified as a suspect and is charged with Murder. Graves is in custody at the Virginia Beach City Jail.
Robinson was reported missing to Norfolk police on October 4, 2012.
An investigation is ongoing, and at this time there is no further information for release.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time