Family says body found in Norfolk has been identified
Norfolk, Va. – Phylicia Robinson’s family tells NewsChannel 3 that Norfolk police notified them that the body found yesterday is Phylicia Robinson.
The body was found by Jamiel Graves’ mother in a closet in their apartment, which was in the same duplex where Robinson lives.
Graves is under arrest in Virginia Beach for the murder of his ex-girlfriend, Mandi Myers. She was found dead on Monday.
Robinson has been missing since early October.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified