Norfolk police need your help to find missing woman
Norfolk, Va. – Norfolk police need your help to find missing woman Phylicia Robinson.
She is a 26-year-old African-American female who is about 5’4 and 125 lbs.
Robinson has a tattoo on her chest of a bow and arrow, and she was last seen on October 3, 2012 between 9 and 9:30 p.m.
Police say she was last seen on Marlow Avenue in Ocean View.
She is the mother of one child.
Police say she is considered a responsible parent and would not leave her child for an indefinite period of time without telling someone.
She does not have a health condition that requires medication and is not considered special needs.
If you have any information that could help police find her, call the Norfolk Police Department.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified