Accomack arson suspect: ‘I knew we were busted before we did it’
Eastern Shore arson suspect Charlie Smith knew they were “busted” before they set the last fire and told investigators that he “never wanted to do this in the first (expletive) place.”
Those are just a few of the many revealing details outlined yesterday during the preliminary hearing for Smith and his fiancee/co-conspirator Tonya Bundick.
Tonight on WTKR NewsChannel 3 at 5 – Todd Corillo will break down Bundick and Smith’s movements in the hours before they were busted and he’ll look at a possible motive for at least one of the 70+ fires they’re accused of setting during the 5 month arson spree.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen