Bond denied for man accused in Accomack County arson investigation
Accomack County, Va. – Bond has been denied for one of the suspects charged with arson on the Eastern Shore.
Now Charles Smith will stay in jail.
Smith and Tonya Bundick were arrested last week and charged with one of the multiple arsons over the past several months.
Smith is due back in court in May.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations