Bond denied for man accused in Accomack County arson investigation
Accomack County, Va. – Bond has been denied for one of the suspects charged with arson on the Eastern Shore.
Now Charles Smith will stay in jail.
Smith and Tonya Bundick were arrested last week and charged with one of the multiple arsons over the past several months.
Smith is due back in court in May.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home