More charges expected for two accused in Accomack County arson investigation
Accomack County, Va. – State police do believe the two people in custody - 40-year-old Tonya Bundick and 38-year-old Charles R. Smith III, who also goes by the alias Charles Applegate - are responsible for the majority of the 79 arsons and attempted arsons on the Eastern Shore since last November.
Each have already been charged in the case and State Police say more charges are coming soon.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam