More charges expected for two accused in Accomack County arson investigation
Accomack County, Va. – State police do believe the two people in custody - 40-year-old Tonya Bundick and 38-year-old Charles R. Smith III, who also goes by the alias Charles Applegate - are responsible for the majority of the 79 arsons and attempted arsons on the Eastern Shore since last November.
Each have already been charged in the case and State Police say more charges are coming soon.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery