Fire confirmed arson in Accomack County
According to the Accomack County 911 Center, fire crews were on the scene of a structure fire in Temperanceville on Monday night.
Calls came in at 9:02 p.m. Crews say the structure was abandoned.
Officials have now confirmed that the fire is an arson.
They say the building is a total loss.
There have been over 50 arsons in Accomack County since November of 2012.
Anyone with information about the arsons is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen