Officials say they have leads on string of arsons in Accomack County
Officials say they have new leads about a possible suspect, but so far no one has been arrested.
Officials say since November 13th, someone has set fire to 20 structures on the Eastern Shore.
All of them have been abandoned and all are in Accomack County.
The most recent was a chicken coop on Friday night.
No one has been injured in the fires that have been set between 8 p.m. and 4:30 a.m. each time.
Even though state police are pursuing leads, if you know anything about the fires, you can still take action and call them at 757-424-6820.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave