Officials say they have leads on string of arsons in Accomack County
Officials say they have new leads about a possible suspect, but so far no one has been arrested.
Officials say since November 13th, someone has set fire to 20 structures on the Eastern Shore.
All of them have been abandoned and all are in Accomack County.
The most recent was a chicken coop on Friday night.
No one has been injured in the fires that have been set between 8 p.m. and 4:30 a.m. each time.
Even though state police are pursuing leads, if you know anything about the fires, you can still take action and call them at 757-424-6820.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million