Officials say they have leads on string of arsons in Accomack County
Officials say they have new leads about a possible suspect, but so far no one has been arrested.
Officials say since November 13th, someone has set fire to 20 structures on the Eastern Shore.
All of them have been abandoned and all are in Accomack County.
The most recent was a chicken coop on Friday night.
No one has been injured in the fires that have been set between 8 p.m. and 4:30 a.m. each time.
Even though state police are pursuing leads, if you know anything about the fires, you can still take action and call them at 757-424-6820.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'