Another fire reported in Accomack County
According to Virginia State police, crews have been called to an abandoned structure fire in Pungoteague in Accomack County.
Since November of 2012, there have been over 40 cases of arson in the area.
Officials have not released any further information about this fire yet.
Stay with us for more information.
Photo Gallery Expand 1 of 29
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested