Another fire reported in Accomack County
According to Virginia State police, crews have been called to an abandoned structure fire in Pungoteague in Accomack County.
Since November of 2012, there have been over 40 cases of arson in the area.
Officials have not released any further information about this fire yet.
Stay with us for more information.
Photo Gallery Expand 1 of 29
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'