Officials say total number of Accomack arsons is now 38
Accomack Co., Va. – Another suspicious fire has been reported on the Eastern Shore.
This one happened Sunday night off Mappsburg Road – in the Painter section of Accomack County.
Police say someone set the fire at an abandoned equipment garage. The only thing inside was a boat.
This is the second fire in Accomack County in the past two days – and takes the total number of arsons to 38.
The fire on Saturday happened at a storage building on Parksley Road.
So far, investigators have not made an arrest.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time