Officials say total number of Accomack arsons is now 38
Accomack Co., Va. – Another suspicious fire has been reported on the Eastern Shore.
This one happened Sunday night off Mappsburg Road – in the Painter section of Accomack County.
Police say someone set the fire at an abandoned equipment garage. The only thing inside was a boat.
This is the second fire in Accomack County in the past two days – and takes the total number of arsons to 38.
The fire on Saturday happened at a storage building on Parksley Road.
So far, investigators have not made an arrest.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'