Update: Man accused of killing ex-girlfriend, neighbor to appear in court
Norfolk, Va. – The man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and his neighbor heads to court on Wednesday.
Police say Jamiel Graves murdered his next door neighbor, Phylicia Robinson, in Norfolk, and his ex-girlfriend, Mandi Myers, in Virginia Beach, last year in November.
Officials say Graves’s mother found Robinson’s body in his closet weeks after she disappeared.
Myers’s body was also found in a closet, by her sister.
A court ordered mental evaluation said Graves suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, and drug addiction.
But, a judge ruled earlier this year, Graves is competent to stand trial.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million