Update: Man accused of killing ex-girlfriend, neighbor to appear in court
Norfolk, Va. – The man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and his neighbor heads to court on Wednesday.
Police say Jamiel Graves murdered his next door neighbor, Phylicia Robinson, in Norfolk, and his ex-girlfriend, Mandi Myers, in Virginia Beach, last year in November.
Officials say Graves’s mother found Robinson’s body in his closet weeks after she disappeared.
Myers’s body was also found in a closet, by her sister.
A court ordered mental evaluation said Graves suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, and drug addiction.
But, a judge ruled earlier this year, Graves is competent to stand trial.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home