Update: Man accused of killing ex-girlfriend, neighbor to appear in court
Norfolk, Va. – The man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and his neighbor heads to court on Wednesday.
Police say Jamiel Graves murdered his next door neighbor, Phylicia Robinson, in Norfolk, and his ex-girlfriend, Mandi Myers, in Virginia Beach, last year in November.
Officials say Graves’s mother found Robinson’s body in his closet weeks after she disappeared.
Myers’s body was also found in a closet, by her sister.
A court ordered mental evaluation said Graves suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, and drug addiction.
But, a judge ruled earlier this year, Graves is competent to stand trial.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship