Jamiel Graves in court today
Norfolk, Va. – The man accused of killing the mother of his two children in Virginia Beach – as well as a missing Norfolk woman – will be in a Norfolk courtroom Wednesday morning.
Jamiel Graves is charged with murder; investigators believe he killed Norfolk mother, Phylicia Robinson.
Last month, police say Robinson’s body was found in a closet in Graves’ home, which they say was in the same duplex as Robinson.
Robinson’s family says she had no relationship with her accused murderer, other than the fact that they were neighbors.
Jamiel Graves is also charged with killing the mother of his two kids – Mandi Myers.
She was found dead inside her home in Virginia Beach last month.
Graves already appeared in a Virginia Beach courtroom on charges related to Mandi Myers’ killing, and is set to be in Norfolk later Wednesday morning.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found