Jamiel Graves in court today
Norfolk, Va. – The man accused of killing the mother of his two children in Virginia Beach – as well as a missing Norfolk woman – will be in a Norfolk courtroom Wednesday morning.
Jamiel Graves is charged with murder; investigators believe he killed Norfolk mother, Phylicia Robinson.
Last month, police say Robinson’s body was found in a closet in Graves’ home, which they say was in the same duplex as Robinson.
Robinson’s family says she had no relationship with her accused murderer, other than the fact that they were neighbors.
Jamiel Graves is also charged with killing the mother of his two kids – Mandi Myers.
She was found dead inside her home in Virginia Beach last month.
Graves already appeared in a Virginia Beach courtroom on charges related to Mandi Myers’ killing, and is set to be in Norfolk later Wednesday morning.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery