Jamiel Graves in court today
Norfolk, Va. – The man accused of killing the mother of his two children in Virginia Beach – as well as a missing Norfolk woman – will be in a Norfolk courtroom Wednesday morning.
Jamiel Graves is charged with murder; investigators believe he killed Norfolk mother, Phylicia Robinson.
Last month, police say Robinson’s body was found in a closet in Graves’ home, which they say was in the same duplex as Robinson.
Robinson’s family says she had no relationship with her accused murderer, other than the fact that they were neighbors.
Jamiel Graves is also charged with killing the mother of his two kids – Mandi Myers.
She was found dead inside her home in Virginia Beach last month.
Graves already appeared in a Virginia Beach courtroom on charges related to Mandi Myers’ killing, and is set to be in Norfolk later Wednesday morning.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- Man dragged under car for four miles in James City County
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia
- BREAKING: Officer shoots, kills suspect at Wells Fargo in Norfolk; another suspect in custody