Possible arson reported in Onancock; brings the total to 68
Accomack County, Va. – Another possible arson was reported in Accomack Thursday night, State Police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened at 10:42 p.m. Thursday night, March 14, 2013.
Crews responded to a burning structure that appeared to be abandoned, in the 15200 block of Cashville Road in Onancock.
No injuries were reported, and the investigation is ongoing. Preliminary reports show that arson may be the cause, police say.
There have been more than 66 arsons in the area – and police are offering a $25,000 reward to catch whoever is responsible.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for additional coverage.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'