Possible arson reported in Onancock; brings the total to 68
Accomack County, Va. – Another possible arson was reported in Accomack Thursday night, State Police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened at 10:42 p.m. Thursday night, March 14, 2013.
Crews responded to a burning structure that appeared to be abandoned, in the 15200 block of Cashville Road in Onancock.
No injuries were reported, and the investigation is ongoing. Preliminary reports show that arson may be the cause, police say.
There have been more than 66 arsons in the area – and police are offering a $25,000 reward to catch whoever is responsible.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for additional coverage.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton