Another structure fire reported in Accomack County
State police say they are on their way to an abandoned structure fire in the 21000 block of Watchapreague Road in Accomack County.
Police have not released any further details and have not said if this case is an arson.
60 Arsons have been reported on the Eastern Shore since mid-November.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery