Another structure fire reported in Accomack County
State police say they are on their way to an abandoned structure fire in the 21000 block of Watchapreague Road in Accomack County.
Police have not released any further details and have not said if this case is an arson.
60 Arsons have been reported on the Eastern Shore since mid-November.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students