Two more probable arsons reported on the Eastern Shore Monday night
Onancock, Va. – Virginia State Police and fire personnel are investigating two new probable arsons on the Eastern Shore Monday night. If confirmed they would bring the total since mid-November to 60.
The first call was received at 10:18pm in the 25200 block of Savageville Road, of Onancock. A majority of the abandoned single story home was damaged, with no injuries being reported.
The second fire was spotted shortly after by a Virginia State Police aircraft at approximately 11:13pm in the 26900 block of Whites Crossing Road, in Mears. An abandoned two story structure sustained major fire damage. No injuries were reported in the incident.
Anyone with information about the arsons is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $25,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.Submit Your Photo
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time