Man accused of killing the mother of his children to appear in court
Norfolk, Va. – An Iraq war veteran accused of killing the mother of his children and his next door neighbor will be in court this week.
Jamiel Graves is expected to face a judge on Tuesday, April 9, 2013.
He is charged in the death of Phylicia Robinson, a woman who lived in the same duplex as Graves in Norfolk.
Police say her body was found in his closet back in November.
Robinson was a mother and had been missing for nearly two months when Graves’ mother found her body.
Graves is also facing murder charges in the death of the mother of his children, Mandi Myers of Virginia Beach.
Police tell NewsChannel 3 Myers’ sister found her body in a closet – the night before Phylicia’s body was found.
Graves is scheduled to be back in court in Virginia Beach on those charges later this month.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth