Part of I-264 closed overnight
Darragh Copley is live in Norfolk with info on where the repairs are being made on I-264.
Crews worked on emergency pothole repairs on I-264 East on Tuesday night. NewsChannel 3 interviewed the VDOT spokesman about what’s going on.
Chris Purzycki says temporary patches came apart in Tuesday’s rain and he said VDOT expected this to happen. They had crews standing by to block off the road starting at 6:30pm. The repairs went into the early morning hours of Wednesday.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave