Two weekend fires in Accomack confirmed arson
Investigators in Accomack County are adding two more arsons to their growing list.
They’ve confirmed that two fires from this weekend were arsons, meaning there have been 50 arsons in Accomack County since November.
The two newest arsons happened on Langford Highway in Nelsonia and Saxis Road in Temperanceville.
Officials also confirmed two fires were attempted arsons, one was in Onancock and the other was in Hallwood.
State police have been investigating arsons since November.
All of the buildings have been abandoned and so far and no one has been hurt.
There’s a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the arsons.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder