Two weekend fires in Accomack confirmed arson
Investigators in Accomack County are adding two more arsons to their growing list.
They’ve confirmed that two fires from this weekend were arsons, meaning there have been 50 arsons in Accomack County since November.
The two newest arsons happened on Langford Highway in Nelsonia and Saxis Road in Temperanceville.
Officials also confirmed two fires were attempted arsons, one was in Onancock and the other was in Hallwood.
State police have been investigating arsons since November.
All of the buildings have been abandoned and so far and no one has been hurt.
There’s a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the arsons.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found