Crews rule out arson in Accomack Co. church fire
Accomack Co., Va. – Crews responded to reports of a church fire in Accomack County on Wednesday morning, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
According to Sgt. M. Anaya of Virginia State Police, on January 23, 2013 at approximately 9 a.m., Virginia State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation was called by Accomack County to respond to a church fire in the 23000 block of Leemont Road, in Parksley (Accomack County).
Agents say based on their preliminary investigation, they do not suspect arson as a cause of the fire.
Crews are still investigating this case.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations