Crews rule out arson in Accomack Co. church fire
Accomack Co., Va. – Crews responded to reports of a church fire in Accomack County on Wednesday morning, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
According to Sgt. M. Anaya of Virginia State Police, on January 23, 2013 at approximately 9 a.m., Virginia State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation was called by Accomack County to respond to a church fire in the 23000 block of Leemont Road, in Parksley (Accomack County).
Agents say based on their preliminary investigation, they do not suspect arson as a cause of the fire.
Crews are still investigating this case.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket