Crews rule out arson in Accomack Co. church fire
Accomack Co., Va. – Crews responded to reports of a church fire in Accomack County on Wednesday morning, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
According to Sgt. M. Anaya of Virginia State Police, on January 23, 2013 at approximately 9 a.m., Virginia State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation was called by Accomack County to respond to a church fire in the 23000 block of Leemont Road, in Parksley (Accomack County).
Agents say based on their preliminary investigation, they do not suspect arson as a cause of the fire.
Crews are still investigating this case.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend