Family, friends hold vigil for Norfolk woman found dead in neighbor’s closet
On Thursday night, Phylicia Robinson’s family gathered to remember the Norfolk mother who went missing two months ago. Sadly, this week her body was found in an Ocean View duplex.
A memorial fund has been set up for Phylicia’s family.
The Phylicia Robinson Memorial Fund is set up at Wells Fargo; the public may go to any branch location to donate.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation