ECSC wraps up in Virginia Beach
The East Coast Surfing Championships wrapped up Sunday at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
It was the 50th year for the event, which draws amateurs, pros, and fans from Virginia Beach and across the globe.
In the Vans pro category – Brazilian Jean da Silva claimed first place.
Hawaiian surfer Keanu Asing is this year’s pro junior champion.
ECSC wraps up in Virginia Beach wtkr.com/2012/08/27/ecs…—
Holly Lynne Henry (@mediaholly) August 27, 2012
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson