ECSC wraps up in Virginia Beach
The East Coast Surfing Championships wrapped up Sunday at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
It was the 50th year for the event, which draws amateurs, pros, and fans from Virginia Beach and across the globe.
In the Vans pro category – Brazilian Jean da Silva claimed first place.
Hawaiian surfer Keanu Asing is this year’s pro junior champion.
ECSC wraps up in Virginia Beach wtkr.com/2012/08/27/ecs…—
Holly Lynne Henry (@mediaholly) August 27, 2012
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call