ECSC wraps up in Virginia Beach
The East Coast Surfing Championships wrapped up Sunday at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
It was the 50th year for the event, which draws amateurs, pros, and fans from Virginia Beach and across the globe.
In the Vans pro category – Brazilian Jean da Silva claimed first place.
Hawaiian surfer Keanu Asing is this year’s pro junior champion.
ECSC wraps up in Virginia Beach wtkr.com/2012/08/27/ecs…—
Holly Lynne Henry (@mediaholly) August 27, 2012
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket