Accomack County suspect indicted on 62 counts of arson
Accomack County, Va. - Accomack County arson suspect, Tonya Bundick, has been indicted on 62 counts of arson.
The grand jury returned that decision this afternoon.
Charlie Smith, her fiancé at the time of the fires, already pleaded guilty 68 charges of arson and conspiracy to commit arson.
Originally, Bundick faced one count of arson and one count of conspiracy to commit arson for a fire in Melfa.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend