Court Documents: Man accused of murder had handwritten confession note in his wallet
James City County, Va. – NewsChannel 3 combed through court records surrounding the case against Nace Houchin. He’s accused of murdering a fellow soldier’s wife.
Paperwork from James City County shows Houchin had a handwritten note in his wallet confessing to the murder of Dana Mackay.
She was the wife of john Mackay. Houchin’s wife, Nicole was allegedly having an affair with John.
July 27th, Dana Mackay’s body was found in her Teal Way home in the season’s trace subdivision.
She was beaten to death with one of her fingers cut off.
On Friday, Nace Houchin spoke to NewsChannel 3 from behind bars. He said he didn’t commit the crime and he wasn’t even there.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested