Former owner of Beach Guadalajara reported missing
Virginia Beach, Va. - Genaro Rodriguez, the former owner of a Virginia Beach Guadalajara restaurant in Town Center, has been reported missing.
Beach police say a missing persons report was filed for Rodriguez.
Three magistrate summons are on file for failing to pay meal taxes.
Police say foul play is not suspected.
He was arrested in February for DUI.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million