Video: How to feed 8 feisty bear cubs
So how do you feed 8 bear cubs? Very, very carefully.
Twice a day, folks at the Wildlife Center go into the pen with the cubs and feed the bears.
And to add an extra challenge, each bear is given a specific amount of food so they can only be fed one or two at a time.
And while you would think the little guys would run straight to one of their bowls, some of them still don`t want anything to do with humans.
Now that was only eight of the 13 bear cubs being cared for at the wildlife center right now.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen