Video: How to feed 8 feisty bear cubs
So how do you feed 8 bear cubs? Very, very carefully.
Twice a day, folks at the Wildlife Center go into the pen with the cubs and feed the bears.
And to add an extra challenge, each bear is given a specific amount of food so they can only be fed one or two at a time.
And while you would think the little guys would run straight to one of their bowls, some of them still don`t want anything to do with humans.
Now that was only eight of the 13 bear cubs being cared for at the wildlife center right now.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket