Another baby bear joins Virginia Wildlife Center
The Virginia Wildlife Center just got another baby bear bringing their total to 12.
The female cub was found in Botetourt County with a fractured femur.
Doctors at the wildlife center think the injury may have meant he couldn’t keep up with her mother.
The cub was extremely thin and dehydrated.
Once more tests are run, the bear will be introduced to three other rescued females.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean