Rescued black bear cub reacts to distasteful pain medicine
A video posted by the Wildlife Center of Virginia in Waynesboro shows an injured black bear cub being given a dose of pain medication. Judging by the bear’s reaction, the medicine doesn’t taste very good!
According to the Wildlife Center, the bear cub was found on April 13th by a homeowner in Greene County.
Upon admission to the center, Dr. Dana Tedesco, the center’s veterinary intern, found a digit on the bear’s right front paw was dislocated.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean