Rescued black bear cub reacts to distasteful pain medicine
A video posted by the Wildlife Center of Virginia in Waynesboro shows an injured black bear cub being given a dose of pain medication. Judging by the bear’s reaction, the medicine doesn’t taste very good!
According to the Wildlife Center, the bear cub was found on April 13th by a homeowner in Greene County.
Upon admission to the center, Dr. Dana Tedesco, the center’s veterinary intern, found a digit on the bear’s right front paw was dislocated.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury