Baby bears rescued in Chesapeake
According to http://www.wildlifecenter.org, on July 10, two black bear cubs were found wandering by the side of a highway in Chesapeake. No mother bear was found in the area. The bears were taken to the Center on Wednesday.
They say the cubs were thin, but they appeared to be healthy. Both weighed in at just over seven pounds.
The cubs will be spending their first night in the center’s holding room in an enclosure.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations