Man accused of killing Norfolk police officer due in court
Virginia Beach, Va. – The man accused of killing a Norfolk police officer is due back in court.
Raymond Perry is scheduled for a motions hearing Tuesday morning, January 22, 2013, in Virginia Beach court.
Perry is charged in the October 2010 death of Norfolk police officer, Victor Decker.
Police say Decker was found shot to death next to a pickup truck on Oceana Boulevard in Virginia Beach.
A second man is also accused in Officer Decker’s death.
Police arrested Kareem Turner back in October. Turner also says he had nothing to do with the crime.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified