Man charged in Decker murder appeared in court today
Raymond Lewis Perry, the man charged with the murder of a Norfolk police officer, appeared in court today.
Police say he killed Officer Victor Decker in 2010.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home