Man charged in Decker murder appeared in court today
Raymond Lewis Perry, the man charged with the murder of a Norfolk police officer, appeared in court today.
Police say he killed Officer Victor Decker in 2010.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth