Man charged in Decker murder appeared in court today
Raymond Lewis Perry, the man charged with the murder of a Norfolk police officer, appeared in court today.
Police say he killed Officer Victor Decker in 2010.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel