Team Coverage: Tracking Hurricane Sandy
Several cities are now gearing up for the approaching Hurricane Sandy.
Right now, it looks like we’re in for a messy weekend in Hampton Roads. Click here to continue to follow our updates on Sandy’s track.
Several forecasts are calling for high winds, heavy rains, big surf and tidal flooding.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder