11 PM Hurricane Sandy Update: Storm still on course to bring nasty weekend weather
11PM UPDATE on Hurricane Sandy. The storm has lost a little strength, but is still on course to bring us some really nasty weather over the weekend and into next week.
According to CNN, Eleven people in Cuba have died due to Hurricane Sandy, state news reported Thursday night, citing civil defense authorities.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains