This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
11PM UPDATE on Hurricane Sandy. The storm has lost a little strength, but is still on course to bring us some really nasty weather over the weekend and into next week.
According to CNN, Eleven people in Cuba have died due to Hurricane Sandy, state news reported Thursday night, citing civil defense authorities.
- Follow Sandy with our interactive hurricane tracker
- Latest business closings
- Beach public works to build berm at the Oceanfront on Friday
– Navy sets Tropical Cyclone Condition Four
– Sandy expected to impact Outer Banks
– Norfolk-bound Carnival Glory cruise ship changes plans due to Hurricane Sandy