11 PM Hurricane Sandy Update: Storm still on course to bring nasty weekend weather
11PM UPDATE on Hurricane Sandy. The storm has lost a little strength, but is still on course to bring us some really nasty weather over the weekend and into next week.
According to CNN, Eleven people in Cuba have died due to Hurricane Sandy, state news reported Thursday night, citing civil defense authorities.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million