11 PM Hurricane Sandy Update: Storm still on course to bring nasty weekend weather
11PM UPDATE on Hurricane Sandy. The storm has lost a little strength, but is still on course to bring us some really nasty weather over the weekend and into next week.
According to CNN, Eleven people in Cuba have died due to Hurricane Sandy, state news reported Thursday night, citing civil defense authorities.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found