“Devil Baby Attack” video goes viral
New York – A terrifying “Devil Baby” recently frightened New Yorkers – and has now gone viral on the Internet.
According to the YouTube video, “Workers at Thinkmodo rigged a remote-controlled stroller with a demonic animatronic infant.”
The prank was part of a marketing campaign for a horror movie called “Devil’s Due.”
The “baby” is left abandoned in a stroller on the street. When someone approaches the stroller – they get a “surprise”.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million