VIDEO: Coffee shop prank frightens customers
This video has quickly become a huge hit on the internet.
To promote the upcoming film, Carrie, movie makers staged a prank inside a New York City coffee shop – where a woman appears to use hand gestures and screaming to send a guy flying up the wall. That’s after he spills coffee all over her.
Customers inside the shop are terrified – check out their reaction:
The movie hits theaters on October 18, 2013.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’