VIDEO: Coffee shop prank frightens customers
This video has quickly become a huge hit on the internet.
To promote the upcoming film, Carrie, movie makers staged a prank inside a New York City coffee shop – where a woman appears to use hand gestures and screaming to send a guy flying up the wall. That’s after he spills coffee all over her.
Customers inside the shop are terrified – check out their reaction:
The movie hits theaters on October 18, 2013.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea