Eastern Shore arson suspect’s trial in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – The trial of an Eastern Shore arson suspect is scheduled to begin in Virginia Beach.
Tonya Bundick is facing one count of arson and one count of conspiracy to commit arson in Melfa.
Her lawyer says the only way Bundick could be found guilty is if her co-defendant, Charlie Smith, does not testify.
Bundick faces more than 60 other arson counts – and last week, her attorney argued those should be left out of the trial.
The judge disagreed and denied the motion.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found