Eastern Shore arson suspect’s trial in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – The trial of an Eastern Shore arson suspect is scheduled to begin in Virginia Beach.
Tonya Bundick is facing one count of arson and one count of conspiracy to commit arson in Melfa.
Her lawyer says the only way Bundick could be found guilty is if her co-defendant, Charlie Smith, does not testify.
Bundick faces more than 60 other arson counts – and last week, her attorney argued those should be left out of the trial.
The judge disagreed and denied the motion.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales