Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
Chesterfield County, Va. – A Chesterfield dog owner says he is disgusted and still in disbelief after police arrested a teenage boy for crimes against nature.
The boy apparently hopped over a fence in back to get into the man’s backyard, where the owner allegedly found him having intercourse with a pregnant dog, according to our sister station WTVR.
The stunned pet’s owner, who did not want to be identified, said he could not believe what he saw when he looked out his window Tuesday afternoon.
“I heard the dogs raising a ruckus in the backyard,” he said. ”This boy was standing there. His pants were unzipped and exposed.”
“I came around the house and he was engaged in activity with the female pit bull,” the dog owner said shaking his head. “He saw me and jumped up, tried zipping up his pants and bolted for the fence.”
When asked if the teen was actually having intercourse with the dog, he said, “That’s correct. Unbelievable, right?”
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call