Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
Chesterfield County, Va. – A Chesterfield dog owner says he is disgusted and still in disbelief after police arrested a teenage boy for crimes against nature.
The boy apparently hopped over a fence in back to get into the man’s backyard, where the owner allegedly found him having intercourse with a pregnant dog, according to our sister station WTVR.
The stunned pet’s owner, who did not want to be identified, said he could not believe what he saw when he looked out his window Tuesday afternoon.
“I heard the dogs raising a ruckus in the backyard,” he said. ”This boy was standing there. His pants were unzipped and exposed.”
“I came around the house and he was engaged in activity with the female pit bull,” the dog owner said shaking his head. “He saw me and jumped up, tried zipping up his pants and bolted for the fence.”
When asked if the teen was actually having intercourse with the dog, he said, “That’s correct. Unbelievable, right?”
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen