Virginia dolphin deaths now surpass 150
The total number of dead dolphins washed up on Virginia beaches has now passed 150 after 25 were found washed up over the weekend and three more on Monday.
The total now stands at 164 in the state while many more are washing up in other states along the East Coast.
A marine mammal expert with the Smithsonian Natural History Museum has been sent to Virginia Beach to assist with the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center’s investigation into the dolphin deaths.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship