Virginia dolphin deaths now surpass 150
The total number of dead dolphins washed up on Virginia beaches has now passed 150 after 25 were found washed up over the weekend and three more on Monday.
The total now stands at 164 in the state while many more are washing up in other states along the East Coast.
A marine mammal expert with the Smithsonian Natural History Museum has been sent to Virginia Beach to assist with the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center’s investigation into the dolphin deaths.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales