Five more dead dolphins wash up in Virginia
Five more dead dolphins were found on beaches in the last 24 hours in Virginia
Two were in Norfolk and three on the Eastern Shore.
There have been more than 100 dolphins found dead in Virginia just this year alone.
Dozens more have been found along the east coast.
Earlier this month, NOAA declared an unusual mortality event to further the investigation into what’s causing the dolphins to wash up in record numbers.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations