Five more dead dolphins wash up in Virginia
Five more dead dolphins were found on beaches in the last 24 hours in Virginia
Two were in Norfolk and three on the Eastern Shore.
There have been more than 100 dolphins found dead in Virginia just this year alone.
Dozens more have been found along the east coast.
Earlier this month, NOAA declared an unusual mortality event to further the investigation into what’s causing the dolphins to wash up in record numbers.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call