“Sandy cars” for sale at used car lots
Thousands of vehicles damaged during Hurricane Sandy are up for sale at used car lots.
Carfax, which is a vehicle records company in Centreville, Virginia, estimates that about 212,000 flooded cars are on the road today.
The company says these so called “Sandy cars” may look alright – but their airbags and other safety systems may not work properly.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam