“Sandy cars” for sale at used car lots
Thousands of vehicles damaged during Hurricane Sandy are up for sale at used car lots.
Carfax, which is a vehicle records company in Centreville, Virginia, estimates that about 212,000 flooded cars are on the road today.
The company says these so called “Sandy cars” may look alright – but their airbags and other safety systems may not work properly.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home