Update: Heavy traffic backups on I-64
Update: All lanes have reopened on I-64 EB at Ft. Eustis. Crews closed lanes to remove a tree limb out of the road.
All lanes have now reopened on I-64 WB near Big Bethel. There is still a 3-mile back-up.
Right now there is heavy traffic in both directions on I-64.
Lanes were blocked eastbound near Ft. Eustis as crews worked to remove a tree limb. All lanes have now re-opened.
There is also a crash on I-64 westbound near Big Bethel near Exit 258 which is blocking two lanes.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery